7 Beiträge
vkfreund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
vkfreund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
vkfreund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Want to respond to comment on my original post - I posted a question requesting help in "Design Dilemma" and got a lot of helpful comments. Is there a way I can respond to those comments? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
vkfreund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen floor plan is impossible - Over the last 6 years we have been remodeling our late 1950's ranch. All that is left to tackle is the kitchen which is a very awkward space... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
vkfreund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
vkfreund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
vkfreund hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm wondering if you can create a custom tile backsplash with one of my personal digital photographs. - I am an amateur photographer and would like to know if you can create a tile backsplash with one of my personal digital photographs.
    1 Kommentar