11 Beiträge
vlscott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile - Where can I find this tile
    Kommentar
vlscott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile - Can you tell me what kind of tiles were used in this photo. It is porcelain or real onyx
    1 Kommentar
vlscott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to find undermount soaking tubs - I’m looking for an undermount oval tub for just soaking. Don’t want jets. Just plain. Having a hard time finding one under $2000 Can you t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
vlscott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandeliers and sconces - Where can I find the light fixtures Also I’m interested in knowing where to find the towel rings
2 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
vlscott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathtub - Who manufactures tub. Like the bench style I also like towel bar.
    Kommentar
vlscott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathtub - What brand is tub. Was the tub surround bench — is it marble What is surrounding tub. Wood
    Kommentar
vlscott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathtub - I’d like to know where to find the tub and how to do the surround
    1 Kommentar
vlscott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tub - Where to buy a tub like this. Who is the manufacturer and is it a soaker tb
    Kommentar
vlscott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The bathtub - Who makes this tub. Where can I buy or look at it is this a soaker tub.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
vlscott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wine Cabinet - What brand is the wine cooler fridge?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...