7 Beiträge
vmorhaim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which color grout to use - Backsplash going in on Friday. Help me decide, White or Platinum grout? Also for the end of the run, would you use an aluminum edge or whit... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
vmorhaim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash decision - First picture shows kitchen. Second picture is a closeup of the counter showing the green undertones (that loose panel has been fixed.) Dec... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
vmorhaim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash color ideas? - Trying to decide a backsplash color. The counter though predominantly white and grey, seems to have some green in it. In fact the granite is... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
vmorhaim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hardwood or laminate in kitchen - Most of the pictures of kitchens on houzz seem to have a hardwood floor. Is that the new design trend? Is that mostly hardwood or laminate? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
vmorhaim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White shaker cabinets -- floor material? color scheme ideas?? - I have a small 8X7.5' kitchen. I've already ordered white shaker cabinets. I need some ideas for floor material and floor/counter/backsplas... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
vmorhaim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White appliances, what color cabinets and counter? - You may remember me as the person who was deciding to move my refrigerator or not. I decided to not move it, and I also decided not to go w... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
vmorhaim hat eine Diskussion gestartet
8X7 kitchen design questions - to move fridge or not - The first picture is my current kitchen. The other pictures are neighbor kitchens in same building taken from RE websites. I'm trying to de... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare