8 Beiträge
vobastero hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    5 Kommentare    4 Stimmen
vobastero hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Acabo de remodelar. Por favor sus opiniones. - Remodelacion de apartamnero de 120 m2.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
vobastero hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Appartment transformation - I want to share my work . I am proud of the result. I'm not a professional. every detail was designed by me.
3 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
vobastero hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Apartament Transformation - Sorry...just I Wang to share with you. I am proud of my work. I am not a profesional. I designed every detail...
    2 Kommentare
vobastero hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to decorate a apartment's terrace? - Recently decorate the terrace of my apartment. It is a dining room, and I'm open to advice.
    13 Kommentare
vobastero hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dark wall or Brigth ? - I painted in a dark brown, one of the wall of my dinning Room. I want to highligth the mirror? Do you recomend me change the colour, or no... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
vobastero hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do yo like this dinning Room? - Recently I painted in a dark brown, and hanged a french mirror. Jetzt abstimmen
    1 Kommentar    6 Stimmen
vobastero hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar    8 Stimmen