13 Beiträge
Volha Manusovich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Show me your Shirayukihime - Trying to find good white clematis with big flowers. Looks like Shirayukihime is what I am looking for. Is it freely flowering? Show me plea... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Volha Manusovich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this clematis Galaxy? - I bought this clematis from Brushwood nursery last spring as Galaxy. It’s absolutely stunning but doesn’t look like Galaxy. Because Galaxy s... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Volha Manusovich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Holes on rose leaves - My Plum Perfect has a lot of holes on leaves: I checked under leaves and there is no any larvae. Only some aphids here and there. But lady b... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Volha Manusovich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please, recommend where to buy Florentina - I was trying to find Florentina and wedding bells. So I visited 3 Lowes nearby. All they have are Milano, Fire opal and Lemon fizz. Is there... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
Volha Manusovich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need you advice about climbers - I always want a big climber (house eater) which will grow by the deck. So when we bought our first house this winter I had planted Wollerton... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Volha Manusovich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Leaves became brown. - A lot of leaves on Jude the Obscure became brown. We have third day rains after few hot and dry weeks (Austin, Texas, zone 8b). All my o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Volha Manusovich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The lady of the lake - I know that it is a new rose. But maybe someone could tell about her. How it behaves, especially during the heat. What would you choose TLOL... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Volha Manusovich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New growth on Boscobel - New growth on my first year boscobel looks strange. It produce very short stems with small deformed leaves an then bud. What could it be?
    7 Kommentare
Volha Manusovich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red rose for Texas, Austin zone 8b - I want to plant a red (not purple) rose and have a good sunny spot for it. I want it to be a big round shrub with lot of flowers which last ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Volha Manusovich hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this Olivia Rose Austin - I order this rose from David Austin site and plant it in February. It is labeled as Olivia Rose Austin. But I am not sure. The flowers are s... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    79 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...