7 Beiträge
VR Greysen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
VR Greysen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love your design among the rooms..chairs? - Can you tell me who makes the lovely lined swivel?
    1 Kommentar
VR Greysen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tile grout - I thought I saw somewhere the tile grout used was oyster. Can you tell me product name of grout used and if this is sanded or non sanded? T... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
VR Greysen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
VR Greysen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want white (ish) clean color but which one? - I have this room with 15 foot ceilings wood beams and wood trim around windows and baseboards..all my rooms flow together so I have not comm... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
VR Greysen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need advice for my cabinet..They feel dated and I do not like them. - I feel my kitchen is dated. Do not like the dark wood . Love caesarstone" London grey" as a countertop replacement
    32 Kommentare
VR Greysen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love chandelier..looking for that exact one.. - Can you please tell me where to find
    1 Kommentar