21 Beiträge
Sue W (CT zone 6a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Idyll #332 Countdown to Fall - Despite some hot humid weather the past couple of days, I can see and feel the signs. Carry On!
    103 Kommentare
Sue W (CT zone 6a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    102 Kommentare
Sue W (CT zone 6a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
October 9th and not too shabby, eh? - Since I'm attempting to be prudent and rest my cold infected body, I decideded to forego the usual Monday night workout for some garden stro... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
Sue W (CT zone 6a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Marie's Garden through my Lens and other ramblings - Unfortunately I get a little lazy when Deanne is around and has her camera so I only took pictures at Marie's...lol. However the entire week... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Sue W (CT zone 6a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden at North Hill - Does anybody else have reservations to visit the garden tomorrow? See the link below-there are still a few spots open. How about restaurant... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sue W (CT zone 6a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
OK-Here are a few pics... - You asked for it-late August. Naturally, a Schnauzer welcome A wider view Those Castor Bean plants in 4" pots are a real deal when you ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Sue W (CT zone 6a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    100 Kommentare
Sue W (CT zone 6a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
IU3 Day One - On Friday we headed off to the fabulous Chicago Botanic Garden. Not everbody had arrived at this point. Joining us later that day were Babs,... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Sue W (CT zone 6a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I just kill myself now? - Meet my new garden inhabitant...I took this picture this morning from my bathroom window. Although I've heard neighbors report that they occ... Lesen Sie mehr
    47 Kommentare
Sue W (CT zone 6a) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shamrock - OK, despite my best intentions, I'm getting seduced by Hydrangeas blooming at the garden centers. Is anybody in cold zone 6 growing H. macro... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...