4 Beiträge
w_fournier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring near a wood stove - My wife and I looking for options for replacing flooring in a few rooms and were leaning towards vinyl planks but I am hearing that at least... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
w_fournier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on Hosui Pear trunk damage - We have two Hosui Pear trees that are in their third year. One appears to be doing very well and has a few fruit on it this year, the other ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
w_fournier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on Attic insulation - So we just finished the second year in our house and both years we had some pretty cent sized ice dams, I haven't noticed any damage and I'd... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
w_fournier hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help on very small kitchen layout - my wife and I would like to redo our kitchen and I am trying to come up with a better layout that will give us a more functional space. We l... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare