7 Beiträge
R2 D2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can I get replacement handle pulls. - We like the vanity but two of the handle pulls have broken screws stuck in the handle. Thx
    3 Kommentare
R2 D2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the top layer thickness of Mitisse? - We have two dogs and trying to see if we can refinish the floors down the line. Thx
    3 Kommentare
R2 D2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help - Egress for basement windows - Need help identifying a solution that would meet Egress requirements for a basement window opening (30" tall by 60" wide). I am to... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
R2 D2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror - Where can I buy the Mirror shown in the picture?
    1 Kommentar
R2 D2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you require a Hearth with this unit - Hi We are looking to convert a wood burning masonry fireplace to gas. Would this insert require a heart?
    Kommentar
R2 D2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with choosing a Daikin Split system - We are looking to put in a Daikin split HVAC system as part of our renovation. The contractor has provided us two spec options Option 1 DAIK... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
R2 D2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help updating exterior ...rock siding - Hi, We are in the process of remodeling our house and need ideas on how to update the exterior. I thought would tap into the collective know... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare