30 Beiträge
Anthony Waggott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with this wall on either side of the fireplace? - When we built the house, we should have put windows there (which I guess is still a possibility) but I'm looking at what else we could do to... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Anthony Waggott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Anthony Waggott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
Anthony Waggott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who did you get to do your steel fabrication? Thanks - I also live in Edmonton and I am looking for someone to make some steel planters. Thanks
    Kommentar
Anthony Waggott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the size of the slabs at the bottom of the stairs? - What is the size of the slabs at the bottom of the stairs?
    Kommentar
Anthony Waggott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Anthony Waggott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Anthony Waggott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Anthony Waggott hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's the size of the deck? - Looks pretty big, do you happen to know the dimensions?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...