11 Beiträge
wallizgrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help rearranging furniture. - We moved into our house over a year ago. Since then, this front room has mostly been empty. We are pretty sure the family room is too overst... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
wallizgrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas on front room - We just moved into a house we love. Only problem is, I think we have too much space...LOL if that's possible. Its a LONG ranch style house. ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
wallizgrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finding my style - Hi, we are waiting to hear back about a house we are buying but in the meantime I could use some advice. The front door opens to the living ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
wallizgrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen sink - we are looking to move to a new home and I love farmhouse style kitchens, however I am not convinced of a farmhouse (white) sink. We current... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
wallizgrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanting to remodel - My husband and I are researching and gathering info on whether or not we should remodel our current home. So in that line, where do you star... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
wallizgrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffe table and recliner - Our leather couch reclines, can you still put a coffee table with a reclining couch? I can post pictures if necessary but thought I would ju... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
wallizgrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need more decorating help in living room - I've posted about this room in the past but... This is our living room. We watch tv here, entertain here, build Legos here :) etc. I need s... Lesen Sie mehr
    32 Kommentare
wallizgrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need more decorating help in living room - I've posted about this room in the past but... This is our living room. We watch tv here, entertain here, build Legos here :) etc. I need s... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
wallizgrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More help needed in this living room. - This is our living room. Its the first thing you see as you walk in to our home. We painted the walls a creamy yellow and the back wall is a... Lesen Sie mehr
    55 Kommentare
wallizgrl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help!! What should I put above the buffet? - Here are some photos of our newly painted dining room wall. I think I like the color, its a dark burgundy shad...but not sure what to do abo... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...