8 Beiträge
wantabe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Balloon Shades? Roman Shades? - I was told by my interior decorator that balloon shades are out dated that in fact she hasn't received a request for them in a couple of yea... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
wantabe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are the twin size mattresses comfortable for adults? - I know there are different size twin mattresses. The dorm size mattresses 80 inches in length and 39 inches in width. It is the 39 inches i... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
wantabe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
wantabe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
wantabe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the chairs!What type of chairs are they and where can I buy them? - To the designers: You have done an amazing job with color, texture, and pattern. You put the boldness where it needed to be and the softnes... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
wantabe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bathroom - My interior designer said I should use a solid green or burgundy or blue color on my large bathroom window, a swag treatment above my 6' soa... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
wantabe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My contractor needs to know where to purchase the spindles? - Really need to know where to purchase the spindles or I will lose my contractor he is taking on a lot of clients. Please let me know ASAP. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
wantabe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar