22 Beiträge
wascolette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is hiring a professional decorator worth it? - I want to do a total refresh on my house and have some ideas but also feel overwhelmed. I've never used a professional decorator before and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
wascolette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need opinions - vanity - We are getting this vanity. It is blue and will have black granite top. The walls will be white, as well as white subways in shower. Floor i... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
wascolette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Review on Premiere Vanities - Has anyone purchase a vanity online from premierevanities.com? I'm looking at the 60" oak vanity and the specs look very good but I've ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
wascolette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BM Corinthian White -- pictures please - I'm considering BM Corinthian White for our living room and would love to see pictures. The living room opens into our stairwell which which... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
wascolette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
98% finished White/Soapstone/Marble kitchen - Still have a few things to do like paint the corbels on the island, finish toekicks, panel refrigerator, etc., but after 5 years of house co... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
wascolette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
92% Finished White Kitchen - This has been a long time coming (5 years), but I thought I should post these now as it may be much longer before the kitchen is 100% finish... Lesen Sie mehr
    32 Kommentare
wascolette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Joeboldt & Azdreamhome -- question - The All-Clad roasting pan you said you have, is it the non-stick one? If so, I'm wondering how that affects making gravy?
    1 Kommentar
wascolette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nonstick Roasting? How does it affect gravy making? - I've had to buy a new roasting pan as I have a new range with a very small oven. The pan is heavy SS with non-stick coating inside. Does any... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
wascolette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Getting rid of smell in old Dresser - We inherited 2 beautiful dressers a few years ago. They are lovely and I do like them. The problem is that they have always had a bad smell,... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
wascolette hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this chandelier too big? - I need a chandelier for over our dining table. The room is pretty big and ceilings around 9' or 10'. In the ad picture it looks good to me, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...