15 Beiträge
wddmlgb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
wddmlgb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
wddmlgb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the paint colors! - Would you please share the wall and cabinet/trim color info? Beautiful color combination! Thank you so much.
    Kommentar
wddmlgb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love, love the the wall and trim colors! - Could you please share the color info for the walls and trim. Beautiful open space!
    Kommentar
wddmlgb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Still need help finding neutral deck stain - I an trying to find a neutral deck stain, translucent or semitransparent. I prefer to find a taupe, light brown color with no orange or yell... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
wddmlgb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help to find a deck translucent stain - Hi there, I have trouble finding a translucent deck stain with no yellow or orange hue. Looking to find a greige or light beige tone. Any ad... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
wddmlgb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seeking Color ideas for kitchen cabinets - I need help to get advice on white/cream or mushroom paint color ideas for my kitchen cabinets. Counter is Baltic brown, would love to find ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
wddmlgb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
wddmlgb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please.... help complete my piano room, thanks ! ! ! - I'm trying to find a console table or any other small decorative piece to add into my piano room. Both of the commodes will go since the dra... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...