10 Beiträge
Tim J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shou Sugi Ban? - Is this true shou sugi ban? If so, what type of wood was used? And were there any sealers used? I'm curious how well this will agree with th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Tim J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Climate - What climate is this in? Looking for something uniquely similar for my new home in Anchorage, AK. We have a lots of evergreens - just wonder... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Tim J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone facade... - Do you have the spec / brand / details on the stone facade? I'm in the process of building a home that will have similar colors (black garag... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Tim J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop material - What type of material is this countertop, please? I like the matte finish in contrast to the island's shiny surface.
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Tim J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garage doors - Have to ask, because we're breaking ground on a new place and I want doors like this. Is this a retro-fit of wood clad to pretty standard do... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Tim J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stunning! - This is on par with the homes in Martis Camp (CA). Beautifully done, and really rests well with the landscape. I love that Girdwood can look... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Tim J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Metal - Was this local metal work/ suppliers? There's some great stuff going on with this place. Very nice. If it's not a gated community I'll have... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Tim J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Insulative qualities... - I realize this image (Dorsey Residence, street side) is a couple of years old now, but I'm loving this view. Reminds me of Olson Kundig's "T... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Tim J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior paneling - Is this wood siding in shou-sugi-ban tradition, or a very dark stain/sealer? Very beautiful, and I'm sure it soaks up the heat of the sun on... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Tim J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How energy efficient is this type of design? - Hi, Love the design - I can't help but be drawn to this type of home. I understand (and love) that this makes sense for the Puget Sound are... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare