16 Beiträge
L P. D. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Really awkward walls in master. What design advice can you offer pls? - Hi all- we added a master suite and the walls needed to be sloped to follow existing architecture however the real disgrace to this new room... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
L P. D. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
L P. D. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Pls help me find the right white sink. - I'm having a heck of a time finding a (preferred) cast iron sink that will fit in a 31" cabinet. This sink is going in a 8x4 island btw. I r... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
L P. D. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help white porcelain sink needed! I can't find the right size in the r - I'm having a heck of a time finding a (preferred) cast iron sink that will fit in a 31" cabinet. This sink is going in a 8x4 island btw. I r... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
L P. D. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter error - This is polished not honed granite.
    1 Kommentar
L P. D. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    9 Kommentare
L P. D. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this really the medium sized darlana? - Looks like the small. I would like to buy it and not sure which size to get w only 8 ft ceilings (island is 8 feet wide)
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
L P. D. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interior Black doors --oil vs latex? - I've hired a painter to paint all my interior doors black. First they used an oil paint b/c it would self level better and the doors were or... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
L P. D. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting interior doors black and cant decide on the finish - I've hired a painter to paint all my interior doors black. First they used an oil paint b/c it would self level better and the doors were or... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
L P. D. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bed in front of window? - Hi I would like put my bed in front of this tiny window (see pic) I have an open iron head board that will keep the view and light of the wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...