4 Beiträge
I'mhisladybug Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thrifty Front yard curb appeal ideas - Need some ideas on landscaping for my front yard. House sits farther back on lot than anticipated. We are allotted 10 pallets of sod which i... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
I'mhisladybug Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shutters and Siding/Hardy Plank - Any suggestions on shutter and hardy plank colors to compliment the brick and stone combination? We are using Sherwin Williams paint collect... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
I'mhisladybug Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any suggestions on shutter and hardy plank colors to compliment the brick and stone combination? We are using Sherwin Williams paint collect... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
I'mhisladybug Moore hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color hardy plank should be used with this stone color? - Bora brick is Scarlet oak with tan mortar. Any Sherwin Williams color can be used.
    2 Kommentare