7 Beiträge
Veronica Kocian Jimenez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful ceiling - what type of wood is on the ceiling?
    Kommentar
Veronica Kocian Jimenez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this dresser made out of real wood? - Is this dresser made out of real wood?
    1 Kommentar
Veronica Kocian Jimenez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
color of cabinets - hi! Can you share with me the color of the cabinets please? thanks!!
    Kommentar
Veronica Kocian Jimenez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lights - Hi! I am very interested in using lights like these in my bathroom, but I'm hesitant because it seems like they won't be bright enough for a... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Veronica Kocian Jimenez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Down rod - Nevermind!! I see that it cannot be mounted without the rod.
    Kommentar
Veronica Kocian Jimenez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Down rod - Can this fan be installed without the down rod? I need a flush mount.
    Kommentar
Veronica Kocian Jimenez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light kit - Can it be installed without the light kit? I want to use JUST the fan.
    1 Kommentar