6 Beiträge
Lesley Gladstone-Fail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen backsplash - I need help picking backsplash, I’d like grey but not sure if I should go dark or light , floor is light/dark grey laminate
    5 Kommentare
Lesley Gladstone-Fail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour for rug and tv wall - Please help me to pick a colour for tv wall and colour for area rug
2 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
Lesley Gladstone-Fail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom - Help me pick colour for curtains and bed accents please !!!! Thank you
    5 Kommentare
Lesley Gladstone-Fail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom - I need help with curtain colour and accent for bedding , thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Lesley Gladstone-Fail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with backsplash ideas - counter top has grey beige and rust in it
    7 Kommentare
Lesley Gladstone-Fail hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    7 Kommentare