6 Beiträge
Joanne Scafidi Berthiaume hat eine Diskussion gestartet
do you know door color? - I’m using the James Hardie Iron Gray on my house, and love the door color on this house. Any chance you know the name?? Beautiful work!
    3 Kommentare
Joanne Scafidi Berthiaume hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hexagon tile - i love the hexagon tile. can you share what color grout you used?
    1 Kommentar
Joanne Scafidi Berthiaume hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wolf or Thermador 36” professional range? - Building a new house, and want to install a 36” professional range in my kitchen. I’m not a chef or baker, but I like to cook and entertain... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Joanne Scafidi Berthiaume hat eine Diskussion gestartet
photos over couch - help! - Hi! Looking for some advice on photos over my couch, that also has windows above it...we have some beautiful family images I want to print ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Joanne Scafidi Berthiaume hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drum light size? - Is this drum light too big?? I love it, but I'm worried its too much?
    5 Kommentare
Joanne Scafidi Berthiaume hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need curtain advice for bedroom with 3 windows... - I ordered Roman Shades for these windows, but would like to add curtains for color. What do I do with this configuration? One panel on each... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare