14 Beiträge
Susan Cos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
slate design question! - Hi there! Hoping for some help with an open floor plan basement design project. In one corner of the room there is a large golf simulator wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Susan Cos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Restoration Hardware table refinish - Help! I’m doing a complete renovation of my dining room. I have a RH 120” fixed trestle table in dark brown. I need it refinished to a black... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Susan Cos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color help - Looking to paint the walls in a lounge in our house black. The room has a chair rail and wainscoting/shadow boxing above and below the rail.... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Susan Cos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Four Hands Magnolia Round Dining Table, Dark Oak - Four Hands Magnolia Round Dining Table, Dark Oak finish. This white wash version of this tables says that it is sandblasted to get a raw f... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Susan Cos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Piano placement - Not sure how to place a small baby grand piano in a room. Should the bench be placed at the wall so the player is facing out toward the roo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Susan Cos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Area rug help! - Looking to get an area rug in our front sitting room. The only furniture so far Is my favorite chair in the picture. The wallpaper which is ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Susan Cos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bedroom paint. - I've in the process of adding wainscoating to my master bedroom walls. I can not figure out how to paint it. The trim/moldings are Dove whit... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
Susan Cos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite seam help - I'm having granite installed (right now) I feel where the seam lines up granite to granite should look better. Meaning it should flow from o... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Susan Cos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I hang 3 or 4 prints? - My husband and I can agree....3 or 4 prints?! The was is 153" long. I'll add pictures in the comments. Any help would be greatly apprec... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Susan Cos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Console table help! - How long should a console table be in relation to the sofa it sits behind? And is a depth of 18" too deep? What is pictured is our s... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...