5 Beiträge
Hi/ Hola hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will Grecian white tile work on FP work in my Living room? - Hi all! Please help! I’m putting 18 x18 Grecian white marble tile on my kitchen and dining room floor. Fireplace is 2 sided. We plan to use ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Hi/ Hola hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ivory or gray subway backsplash w/Taj Mahal counters - What color backsplash will help my Taj Mahal counter be the star of my kitchen? I have espresso cabinets and MSI Grecian White floor. This i... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Hi/ Hola hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me Choose a Rug to tie it all in! - Hey Houzzers, I’m in the early stages of furnishing my family room in my new home. I like warm traditional pieces with some modern touches... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Hi/ Hola hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Facelift Needed! What would you do? - Hubby and I want to update our kitchen for obvious reasons. Just bought this house and will be our “forever” home :) The wall paint color a... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Hi/ Hola hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How should I place TV near fireplace - Hi Wonderful Houzzers! I need help with this weird space/wall. 1. Not sure where to place TV. Hubby insists it belongs above fireplace...... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare