4 Beiträge
Kelly McNamee- Baccomo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
looking for a new front door and new color - We are looking to replace our front door. I definitely want something with more light coming through because the front of our house is dark ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kelly McNamee- Baccomo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beige half bath update - Looking for ideas on a how to tackle this bathroom. I want to keep the floors and possible the vanity. Should I go with a cream pant and bla... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Kelly McNamee- Baccomo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
design dilemma-countertops and Covid - So we have been working on updating our kitchen and dining room probably for three years now. I know a long time but we had a baby during t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kelly McNamee- Baccomo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ideas for backsplash with busy brown countertops - So we are updating our kitchen but decided to keep the quartz countertop we had and work with it. The countertop is Cambria Canterbury. I a... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare