10 Beiträge
Teresa S-j hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Between a retaining wall and a driveway.... - We are about to redo our driveway. Should we extend the pavement to the base of the retaining wall or keep a strip of dirt for planting? (... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    16 Kommentare
Teresa S-j hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment help, please! - We want to replace the shades with the top-down bottom-up kind. My husband wants to still have some sort of curtain to soften the look. I we... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Teresa S-j hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom window covering advice - need help, please! - I need to get rid of the curtains in our master bedroom as they are old and faded. I think I want something different, but am not sure what ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Teresa S-j hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Rug and Wall - I love our yellow walls and black and white tiles, but this basement room gets cold in the winter and would benefit from a rug on the floor ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Teresa S-j hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help in placement of picture rack(s) - I need help in placing a picture rack over a fireplace. The fireplace mantel is 56" wide. The height from the top of the fireplace to the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Teresa S-j hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom dilemma: Shower or Bath? - Our house has two full bathrooms and a WC. The bathroom located on the same floor and near the bedrooms needs a drastic makeover. The exist... Jetzt abstimmen
    36 Kommentare    34 Stimmen
Teresa S-j hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing a bathroom vanity - We are getting ready to remodel our bathroom and I think that the vanity is the thing that is going to set the style for the entire room. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Teresa S-j hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you store fabric in a sewing/craft room? - I am looking for ideas for storing fabric in my new sewing/craft area. I want to be able to see the pieces (mostly small for quilting) with... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Teresa S-j hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Creating a Kitchen Pantry/Storage out of a coat closet. - I am getting ready to transform an old coat closet into much-needed storage space for my kitchen. The closet door is 24" x 80". The interio... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Teresa S-j hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Horrid bathroom - need help! - We have a weird T-shaped bathroom and want suggestions and advice on how to best redo it. I am open to changing the layout of the room(s), b... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare