14 Beiträge
April Hill Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front door - Can you share a ballpark figure of how much the door and paint cost? I am in the process of budgeting for a new door, and I love this door w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
April Hill Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fence materials - What materials were used for the fence?
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
April Hill Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door color suggestions - Finally finished porch renovations and I wanted to get suggestions for door colors. I wanted to get a red door but I ended up selecting stai... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
April Hill Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor use - Can this be used outside?
    1 Kommentar
April Hill Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio set - Please give details about the patio set? Where can I find it ?
    Kommentar
April Hill Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Handrails - What was used for the handrails? Are the rails 3.5 inches wide?
    1 Kommentar
April Hill Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Handrails - What was used for the handrails? What length did are the handrails
    1 Kommentar
April Hill Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Handrails - What was used for the handrails?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
April Hill Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bathroom not so Master - Would like to make our master bathroom like a retreat
    1 Kommentar
April Hill Collins hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stain color help!!!!! - I need some suggestions for what color stain would look good with the current color of my home with a red door. We are in the process of add... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...