131 Beiträge
Cor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
West Shore - Horizon Beige: what colors pair well? - Bathroom walk in tub is Horizon Beige. I’m looking for countertop and flooring options. The vanity is a warm cherry. Thank you!
    4 Kommentare
Cor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Accent color for this bath insert? - What colors would look best with this bath insert? We are going with a white bath pan and white toilet and countertop. Vanity is natural ch... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Cor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck Dilemma - Advice Needed - Help me make this back deck more inviting. We looked into turning it into a screened in porch and then just adding a roof, but it's too cos... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Cor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grey wall color with warm oak floors? - What paint would go well with these floors? I want something in the grey family but not sure if it will clash
    5 Kommentare
Cor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color would you pull out of this comforter to paint accent wall? - Just received my new comforter from Macy's. Looking to paint an accent color on the wall behind the bed. Red oak floors, mahogany furnitur... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Cor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size area rug for foyer? - What size area rug would be appropriate for my front entrance? It is 10.5' x 5.5'. Suggestions as to what shape - rectangle, round, etc? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Cor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does bedroom dressers exist anymore? - I watch HGTV a lot and it seems none of the bedrooms have dressers. All I see is a bed, nightstands, bench and a reading nook or chair. Whe... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Cor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Veneer to put over tile on fireplace surround? - Looking for some out of the box ideas to cover up the tiles around our gas fireplace. I’ve looked into painting and stenciling the bland ivo... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Cor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me finding coordinating curtains for buffalo plaid - I have two rooms that are open concept. In the back room I have chocolate buffalo plaid. I need suggestions for the front room. I do not wan... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Cor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Changing color of bifold doors - what to do with trim color? - Attempting a slight makeover to my pantry bifold doors. They are currently white and do not stay clean as they are located just before the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...