6 Beiträge
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Downstairs toilet - Here's our downstairs toilet. We haven't done anything to it since we bought the house last year. I'm really unsure what I can do to cover t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture Arrangement - I'm looking for some advice, we are buying new furniture for the front room but in the meantime playing around with arranging the furniture ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stair colour and runner - Hello. We are still in the process of decorating our hallway and I'm very undecided on what colour to paint the stairs and what colour stair... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hallway colour scheme? - Hello! Our hallway is beginning to take shape however I'm completely stuck on what colour/colours to have on the stairs, skirtingboards and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour grout?! - We have recently chosen our Octagon and Dot hallway tiles and I have no idea what colour grout to go for!?! I want the tiles to 'pop' and wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Sara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour tiles for dark Victorian hallway? - I want to brighten up our hallway as we don't get much natural light. We currently have engineered hard wood flooring with floor boards unde... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare