5 Beiträge
Dashiell Bark-Huss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee table for rug with center medallion? - I have a rug with a centered medallion design in my living room. I'd like to put a coffee table in the center, but I don't know what is the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Dashiell Bark-Huss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint to maximize sunlight p.2 - What paint colors and glosses should I use to brighten up these rooms? What colors for the walls, trim, and ceiling? I'm moving into an apar... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Dashiell Bark-Huss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colors to maximize sunlight? - What paint colors and glosses should I use to brighten up these rooms? What colors for walls, trim, and ceiling? I'm moving into an apartmen... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Dashiell Bark-Huss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cozy Reading Seat to fit small space - I'm looking for something cozy for sitting and reading in my room, but my doorway is 29 inches wide at most and then the stairs going up as... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Dashiell Bark-Huss hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Am I being too picky over a paint job? - I had my wood floors and ceilings sanded and painted white. There seems to be a lot of mistakes. I'm not sure how much of this is acceptable... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare