5 Beiträge
DJO designs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seeking ideas to change these pillars at my front entrance - Help!! I hate the look of the Star Wars "AT/AT" looking pillars in the front of my house. I would love some cost effective suggest... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
DJO designs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help picking a pair of pendants - I need help picking a pair of pendants for over the kitchen island to coordinate with the light I picked for over the table. Any suggestion... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
DJO designs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant suggestions. - Looking for something simple but striking to pair over our new island. ..that coordinates but doesn't "match" this light we ordered for our ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
DJO designs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island lights? - I have purchased this Lattice Pendant light for my kitchen remodel... I was debating between two possible pendant styles Which do you l... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
DJO designs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with kitchen lighting - I am giving my kitchen a big facelift...adding moldings and feet, adding built ins and island, creamy satin finish quartzite counters and wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare