6 Beiträge
Mary Jo WINNIE hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where did the funky HAND towel holder come from? ✋Thank you♀️ - Where did the funky hand holder 🖐🏻for towels come from? 🙋‍♀️
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Mary Jo WINNIE hat eine Diskussion gestartet
does this come larger? - I love this rug..
    Kommentar
Mary Jo WINNIE hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Mary Jo WINNIE hat eine Diskussion gestartet
red creme shower? - Please tell me about the red/ creme shower..tiles with red or one piece or what? I know I love it but can’t figure it out! Thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Mary Jo WINNIE hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you have any ShihTzu items? - Or dog is a “SHIFFON “meaning part ShihTzu / Brussels Griffon .. Do you sell items for a “ mutt” with lots of love?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Mary Jo WINNIE hat eine Diskussion gestartet
do you have retro ornaments reprinted? - I love Christopher Ratco’s reprints of old Ortaments...does someone sell them?
    Kommentar