14 Beiträge
Susan McGoldrick-Meerdink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardwire or plug?? - Does this have to be hard wired or is it plugged into outlet?
    Kommentar
Susan McGoldrick-Meerdink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Susan McGoldrick-Meerdink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color did you use on the walls in this living room? - I love the contrast to the lighter gray tone used in the foyer and stair. I believe you used Wickham Gray in the front hall. Curious about ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Susan McGoldrick-Meerdink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Susan McGoldrick-Meerdink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Susan McGoldrick-Meerdink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this wall color? - I'm liking this soft gray. It reminds me of Harbor gray by Benjamin Moore. Would you mind sharing what it is?
    Kommentar
Susan McGoldrick-Meerdink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coastal Inspired Kitchen Before and After - 1928 Colonial Revival house with service kitchen and attached 2 car garage. Architect converted two car garage and existing kitchen space in... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
Susan McGoldrick-Meerdink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Andersen Patio Door ????? - My contractor installed an entry door. It appears he did not order an Andersen entry door but rather a Patio door. Not a terribly big deal e... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Susan McGoldrick-Meerdink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
So confused!! - Okay kind people I need assistance as I am overwhelmed on our project. Here's the skinny. I live in NJ (high cost of everything) I worked wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Susan McGoldrick-Meerdink hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixer pullout - Is this also available in the Brookhaven line by Wood Mode?
3 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...