6 Beiträge
Roxanne Dufrene-Wessler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the name of the paint color for the island - what is the name of the paint color
    1 Kommentar
Roxanne Dufrene-Wessler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the name of the Company for the knobs - I am interested in the knobs on the cabinets, the cobalt blue. name of company and color name please.
    1 Kommentar
Roxanne Dufrene-Wessler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Roxanne Dufrene-Wessler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
3 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Roxanne Dufrene-Wessler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help finding a large griddle built into a multi level island - I am looking for a stove with an extra large griddle. I cook with cast iron pots so I cannot have a glass top. but I would like the stove to... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Roxanne Dufrene-Wessler hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar