5 Beiträge
A'manda Lombardi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pros/cons of master bedroom home office - I am trying to convince my husband to put his in-home office in our master bedroom. What are the pros and cons of this? Are there any ideas ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
A'manda Lombardi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need curb appeal! - Living in North Texas and our ground cover has died. The whole front needs a face lift. I don’t really want to paint the stone. Would love a... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
A'manda Lombardi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Treatment for windows next to sliding glass door - Hi! Wondering if I should get two separate curtain rods that butt up against each other; one over the windows and one over the sliding glass... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
A'manda Lombardi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
short/long ranch style window treatment - How on Earth does one dress windows like this? This is our dining room. I am not sure if we take drapes to the ceiling/ floor or to the top ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
A'manda Lombardi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to layout living, dining, play/ sitting area? - We moved in a year ago and I still haven’t arranged this house. I’m not interior design inclined so I experienced paralysis of analysis and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare