3 Beiträge
Debra Hallberg-Palmer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen help - Can I have an island in a my kitchen? The room is 18x13 but that in includes the eating area (the kitchen currently is a "U" shape and the e... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Debra Hallberg-Palmer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want to switch out the interior doors in my home. - Right now they are the traditional style in white. I would like to keep them white as the trim in my home is dove white. I am open to a wood... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Debra Hallberg-Palmer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want to switch out the interior doors in my home. - Right now they are the traditional style in white. I would like to keep them white as the trim in my home is dove white. I am open to a wood... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar