10 Beiträge
Zarko Cumpf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
POLL: Which kitchen layout do you prefer more? - I have come down to two solutions for our kitchen. Give me your opinions please. The doors will be flat panel like this example. Comments ar... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar    66 Stimmen
Zarko Cumpf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen layout ideas? Functionality vs symmetry! - I can't figure out how to set up the kitchen wall. I took out the island from the pictures to provide better visual. I am very detail orient... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Zarko Cumpf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Cabinet sizes? Help please! - Hello, This is my second poll in regards to the Kitchen we would install in our renovated one bedroom. Due to great comments on Houzz I hav... Jetzt abstimmen
    Kommentar    16 Stimmen
Zarko Cumpf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Concept! Help! - Hello, we are building a new kitchen and have two final designs that are quite similar but provide different benefits. The island will be un... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare    20 Stimmen
Zarko Cumpf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with Kitchen - Hello, we are building a new kitchen and have two final designs that are quite similar but provide different benefits. The island will be un... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Zarko Cumpf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with apartment layout - We are going through a full renovation in one bedroom apartment. Having difficult time figuring out where to put my large couch, TV, buffet ... Jetzt abstimmen
    Kommentar    13 Stimmen
Zarko Cumpf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with apartment layout - We are going through a full renovation in one bedroom apartment. Having difficult time figuring out where to put my large couch, TV, buffet ... Jetzt abstimmen
    7 Kommentare    12 Stimmen
Zarko Cumpf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with apartment layout - We are going through a full renovation in one bedroom apartment. Having difficult time figuring out where to put my large couch, TV, buffet ... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar    10 Stimmen
Zarko Cumpf hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Open concept layout - Hello, I am looking for advice on how to furnish an apartment that is under construction at the moment. I am the type that likes to plan ev... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare