9 Beiträge
Emily O'Dell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom wall color-too much white? - We’re almost done with this bath remodel. I painted the walls before we added the tiles without color matching-whoops. I tend to lean toward... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Emily O'Dell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Retro grey and pink bathroom freshen up - I’d like to eventually remodel this bathroom, but it’s gone through several basic revamps in attempt to tone down the tile and I think I jus... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    55 Kommentare
Emily O'Dell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Huge wall=blank canvas - Would love suggestions on what to do with this space in a huge living room. The couch shown here wont stay and I’d like to put maybe a large... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Emily O'Dell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Den needs a fresh look - My mom is looking to update her large den and would like to purchase a new couch (or two) and rearrange what she has. The room does have the... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Emily O'Dell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Den needs a fresh look - My mom is looking to update her large den and would like to purchase a new couch (or two) and rearrange what she has. The room does have the... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Emily O'Dell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where should the kitchen tile go? - We're remodeling our kitchen and almost ready to add tile (white subway) and are wondering how much and where to install. I love the look of... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Emily O'Dell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Big ol room needs help! - 50's ranch style house with a big family room that needs some help. The configuration needs to stay the same (I've tried it every way and it... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    75 Kommentare
Emily O'Dell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Big ol room needs help! - 50's ranch style house with a big family room that needs some design help. The configuration needs to stay the same (I've tried it every way... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Emily O'Dell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coordinating Catastrophe - I have a 50's ranch style house with big open rooms but not many of them. This room has been through many configurations but we're planning ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    51 Kommentare