4 Beiträge
J Rae hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Prefinished Door - Should this look better? - I ordered this new front door prefinished. Should the edge around the glass look like this? I’m probably the only one that’s going to be loo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
J Rae hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Enclose Screened Porch for Garage Storage - Siding? - Our screened in porch area on the back of our house was in poor condition when we bought our house and we’ve only used it for storage for th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
J Rae hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the finish like? - Is the finish more shiny like chrome or more brushed?
    1 Kommentar
J Rae hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Hate my arch / barrel dormer - Hello! I’m looking for ideas for the arch on the front of our house to make it look better. We are looking at doing some other improvements... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare