4 Beiträge
Sarah Foster Maronen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wooden beams, bar kick plate ideas - I'm torn about what to do with my home bar kick plate and wooden ceiling beams. We remodeled our kitchen to open it up and create a bar. We ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sarah Foster Maronen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom LShape Ideas - I have an Lshaped bathroom that goes from my master to my hallway. I'm thinking of knocking out wall that separates the toilet/bath area and... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Sarah Foster Maronen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom LShape Ideas - I have an Lshaped bathroom that goes from my master to my hallway. I'm thinking of knocking out wall that separates the toilet/bath area and... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sarah Foster Maronen hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Bathroom LShape Ideas - I have an Lshaped bathroom that goes from my master to my hallway. I'm thinking of knocking out wall that separates the toilet/bath area and... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar