20 Beiträge
Karebear Briscoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
modern organic - new build exterior - Please help on exterior design advice. The architectural committee requires 80% brick. I like modern organic and asymmetry. I need suggesti... Lesen Sie mehr
    46 Kommentare
Karebear Briscoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
modern organic new build. exterior help - Hi I’m doing a new build in Nashville. I really like modern tall and skinny type homes. The architectural committee requires 80% brick. I l... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Karebear Briscoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
coffee table/ layout advise - My home decor is organic modern, this room is leaning a bit too MCM. Im keeping everything but the coffee table since I think its too matchy... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Karebear Briscoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
awkward boho decor, help ! - Im dead set on leaving the macrame. ( I don’t mind removing the Lunar moths ) I need help with how to even it out. Obviously I couldn’t cent... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Karebear Briscoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decoration/layout help? - I need help decorating!! The first thing I plan to do is swap out my current console table for the natural brown Target console table ( I po... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Karebear Briscoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Am I freaking out? FLEAS - So I bought a house and am renting a room out to a roommate/tenant. He has an indoor/outdoor cat and he asked if he could come along and I s... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Karebear Briscoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is my bedding ugly? - Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong? My bed doesn’t look beautiful like in the magazines. Do two pillows look better then 3? I really li... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    44 Kommentare
Karebear Briscoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decor advise for console table - I have no idea how to decorate my console table. The colors in my home are creams/brown and stone gray with black accent. My style is modern... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Karebear Briscoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me pick a coffee table - I don’t know what kinda coffee table fits my place. I’ve gone with a color palette of creams, stone gray, and black accents. My home decor ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Karebear Briscoe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
which coffee table should I get?? - My decor style is transitional and alittle Scandinavian. The colors I’m using around my house are creams, stone gray, and black accents. If ... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    18 Stimmen
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...