11 Beiträge
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please recommend some modern wall art for my dining / living area - Just bought a new apartment, painted and bought some furniture. Would like to put up some wall art, so it looks modern and the walls are not... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    51 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me decorate my Living/Dining area in the new apartment - Please help me with the décor items for the Living/Dining rooms in my apartment. Things like wall art (this is my main concern - empty walls... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me with the decor items for my Living/Dining Rooms - See the photos of my living and the adjacent dining room. I need help with the wall art, vases, other decor items I can buy on Amazon, Wayfa... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me choose a coffee table for the living room - We have a spacious living room in our apartment, walls painted in Pure White, the floors and the rug are like this: Plan to buy a neutral c... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for durable/reliable bathroom vanity that won't break the bank - Need to buy a new white 36" bathroom vanity with sink & backsplash. The total width of the space in the bathroom that I can work wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me choose the chair color for the dark brown table - Just bought this Pottery Barn table with a bench (dark brown/cherry, aka. Tuscan Chestnut). Would like to buy 4 side chairs for it. I person... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice. Replacing 2 old toilets, both close to 14" rough-in - I need to replace the 2 old toilets. I measured the rough in as seen below. I have zero experience with this, so can use some advice. See ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need opinion on the best color of this Pottery Barn dining table - I ordered Pottery Barn Toscana Dining Table in Vintage Amber. I like this dark brown color, but unfortunately this color won't ship until Se... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please recommend good matching upholstered chairs for table - Can someone suggest some good matching upholstered chairs for the below Pottery Barn dining table in VINTAGE AMBER/espresso color? The chair... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
Jason hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint for bedrooms with low natural light. Is SW Pure White OK? - We'll be using Sherwin-Williams Pure White for the walls / trims / doors of our 3br apartment. But the 2 smaller bedrooms have limited natur... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...