5 Beiträge
Melissa S. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Something has to happen today! Advice please. - What should I do with my fireplace?? I thought about painting it white (pure white by SW - same as our trim). A few of the bricks on the bot... Lesen Sie mehr
    50 Kommentare
Melissa S. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with my fireplace! - We just had foundation work done and our sunken living room raised. In the process our fireplace literally split on the side but they got it... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Melissa S. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I can't decide!!! - I need help please I can't decide what to do with the thin crown molding that was left in place when the sheetrock guys covered up my old pa... Lesen Sie mehr
    37 Kommentare
Melissa S. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Leave it wood or paint it? - We are going to leave the big beams wood as we are going to install hardwood floors that are almost exactly the same color, but should the t... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Melissa S. hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Leave the thin crown moulding wood or paint? - What would you do? Paint the thin crown moulding white or leave it wood? We are going to leave the beams wood for sure and probably paint th... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare