18 Beiträge
Houzz-Nutzer 484845831 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I make sure my aloe Vera plant grows? - Today I got an aloe Vera plant I took from around my house, and I was picking it out of the ground and I accidentally ripped off the new gro... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Houzz-Nutzer 484845831 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why is my hypoestes plant leaves curling? - I bought a hypoestes plant 2 days ago but I see some leaves curling ever sinse I bought it I’m not sure why but I searched it up and it says... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Houzz-Nutzer 484845831 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I start a dragon fruit from seed successfully? - I got 2 dragon fruits from the store a yellow skinned one and the normal red one I took about 4 or 5 seeds from each i added Them in small p... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Houzz-Nutzer 484845831 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I protect a banana tree in the heat of my summers? - I am planning g on buying a dwarf banana tree but the temperatures in my are reach up to 118 degrees Fahrenheit and I’m not sure what is the... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Houzz-Nutzer 484845831 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What container size Should I grow dwarf lemon trees - I am planning on planting a Meyer lemon tree or any dwarf lemon tree, but I’m not sure what container size I should grow it in well if I gro... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Houzz-Nutzer 484845831 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What’s wrong with my mango tree? - I transplanted a mango tree and it was dying because of the cow manure Then I got a new one a few days ago and the same is happening althoug... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Houzz-Nutzer 484845831 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Why are my mango trees dropping leaves - My 2 mango trees are planted about 4 feet away from each other and the soil I mixed in cow manure and the soil is sandy the weather is hot a... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
Houzz-Nutzer 484845831 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I plant figs in a very poor sandy soil? - My fig is inside a 10 gallon and it is doing good and I am planning to put it in the ground but my ground soil is very poor and when I trans... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Houzz-Nutzer 484845831 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can I prune my fig tree if I have no chill hours - I live in Qatar and the country is tropical the winters reach as low as 54 Degrees Fahrenheit and I grow them in a really thick container so... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Houzz-Nutzer 484845831 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I make my figs bigger? - I have harvested a few figs in the past but they were not that big and here are a few examples of almost ripe figs and the 10 gallon contain... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...