9 Beiträge
Gretchen 'Warger' Hartman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color? - Can you share the paint colors? I love the contrast!
    Kommentar
Gretchen 'Warger' Hartman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stone? - Do you have any info on the color/brand of stone? It's beautiful!
    1 Kommentar
Gretchen 'Warger' Hartman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colors??? - We live in Kansas City and would love love love to know the colors of this house! Can you please share?
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Gretchen 'Warger' Hartman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colors - What is the name of this dark gray wall color? I love it!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Gretchen 'Warger' Hartman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color? - Can you tell me what the exterior base color is? Love it!
    Kommentar
Gretchen 'Warger' Hartman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colors? - I love the grey and soft beige contrast! Can you tell me what paint colors were used?
    1 Kommentar
Gretchen 'Warger' Hartman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint - Can you please share the paint colors?
    1 Kommentar
Gretchen 'Warger' Hartman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - Can you please tell us what backsplash you used?
    Kommentar