6 Beiträge
Wendy Cottrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I put anything above my cabinets or no? - struggling whether my kitchen looks to bare? If I were to put anything above my cabinets, any suggestions what? Any other suggestions to m... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Wendy Cottrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice for ceiling fan and paint color for ceiling - My completed sunroom from old rusted rod iron and wicker furniture
    7 Kommentare
Wendy Cottrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling fan and paint color for ceiling - My completed sunroom done with old rusted rod iron and wicker furniture. I'm looking to paint the ceiling (can't see it in this pic but its ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Wendy Cottrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions on a new chandelier/light fixture? - Dining Room replacing light fixture
    5 Kommentare
Wendy Cottrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sectional Sofa in family room - Can't seem to make sectional look good with all three pieces together. Need to break it up but how? How can I make the wedge (middle) piec... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Wendy Cottrell hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with family room - Specifically my new sectional. I cant seem to make it work with all three pieces together. Should I break up the pieces? How?
    6 Kommentare