19 Beiträge
Dora Vann Snider hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Here Kitty-Kitty - Just wanted to show off our little 14 month old great-grandson. He loves his Poppa's golf hats! He is such a joy!
    3 Kommentare
Dora Vann Snider hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love This Forum-PDF File Problem - Just a big thank you for your constant help on this forum. Never ceases to amaze me! I have been having problems opening PDF files for about... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Dora Vann Snider hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do You have a GE Profile Harmony Washer & Dryer? - We are interested in this washer and dryer. According to the salesman the washer uses much less water. This is a great need for us as our wa... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Dora Vann Snider hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower Curtain and Liner on Rod - I have an old shower curtain rod that has a place for the pretty curtain and the next row is for the liner. I cannot find a new one like tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Dora Vann Snider hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone used Wilsonart Wood Laminate for Floors? - Was checking on bathroom tile and had some spare time to look at the Wilsonart Wood Laminate for floors. The rep. said some of the patterns ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Dora Vann Snider hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another Watery Sunset from Texas Panhandle-Lake Meredith - There were jet streams all over the sky. My DH had just come through a major surgery and all was well with our world in the Texas Panhandle ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Dora Vann Snider hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wonder if Poppa Will buy me these irons??? - This is our wonderful eight month old greatgrandson. He is a delight.
    3 Kommentare
Dora Vann Snider hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shelves on Wall - I want to buy some to put in the dining room and family room. What do you put on them and where do you find them? TIA, Dora Lou
    1 Kommentar
Dora Vann Snider hat eine Diskussion gestartet
May I see your dish arrangement inside your hutch?? - I am having a hard time arranging my dishes correctly inside my large glassed hutch. My SIL was a whiz at it and I always admired how beauti... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Dora Vann Snider hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to find this grouping of mirrors???? - I have looked in several mirror sites for this wonderful wall hanging group of mirrors and have not found anything. It would be perfect in m... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...