5 Beiträge
Monica Marcello Watkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color help - I’m trying to paint the entry however I’m grasping a straws as to what color. Would white be the best? I posted the dinning room which is ne... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Monica Marcello Watkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lighting and cabinet pull help! - I need help determining cabinet and drawer pull metal color. Maybe the black cabinets don’t get pulls🤷‍♀️? The antique gold is the plate on... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Monica Marcello Watkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscaping help - We are struggling to decide what shrubs and tress to put in front of our home. One landscaper suggested 2 Little gem magnolias on either sid... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Monica Marcello Watkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tray ceiling - For tray ceilings what is more common-squared or bull nosed (slight curve). What would the curve dimensions be?
    1 Kommentar
Monica Marcello Watkin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare