13 Beiträge
Jani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
old wood floors - Our home built in 1892 has pine wood floors sitting on joists. I can live with imperfections but I feel they are weak in areas and they are ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Jani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Jani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you like the Terestone product? - How do you like the Terestone product? we are considering it for 2 bathrooms Thanks for your input
    1 Kommentar
Jani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me about these dining chairs new or vintage? - I love the modern but traditional chairs! are the new or vintage?
    1 Kommentar
Jani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Jani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I would like to update this cabinet. - I've had this cabinet for years but it is a little too country for me. The wood however matches my dining room set, not really the style tho... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What year was original home built? - What year was original home built? We've done some renovations in our home. I have dreamed of a second floor addition for our home. This is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What a beautiful home! I don't know where to begin with an addition - Our home is 3 stories with a mansard roof, built in 1906. i would love an addition off the back. I do not know how to assess if it is worth ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Jani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can we see the front view of this lovely home? - This is a beautiful home! i would love to see the front facing view. I am guessing the columns is the front view.
    Kommentar
Jani hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1906 Mansard Roof Project - Our new roof is in the works. We knew it was coming but would have liked to have waited just a few more months but that was not in the plan
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...