9 Beiträge
Amy M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with hardwood Stain - I need help determining a stain for my red oak #2 hardwood. Island is ebony. Kitchen perimeter cabinets are Timid White. Wall color is Tony... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Amy M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Tile/Grout help - My master shower will have a darker floor tile (American Olean Danya Riverbed) and the walls will have a lighter tile, Danya Cove. There wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Amy M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone have a photo of American Olean Danya Tile Stream in use? - I can't find a photo anywhere with this tile actually in a room.
    20 Kommentare
Amy M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Amy M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Amy M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Amy M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Amy M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help With Exterior Colors - I am building a house and am really struggling with the exterior. I have picked SW Warm Stone 7032 as the main color, SW Incredible White 7... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Amy M hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I have more info on the hardwood? - What is the exact color and what is the brand/kind? Thx.
    5 Kommentare