6 Beiträge
Sarah Gooch-Ledbetter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lamp suggestions - This is one side of our master bedroom. I am needing help deciding the type of lamps to use. Your suggestions are greatly appreciated!
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Sarah Gooch-Ledbetter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need your vote! Entry light fixture... - Yes or No!? Thank you for your time
    17 Kommentare
Sarah Gooch-Ledbetter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Y'all!? Should it stay? Or should it go? - I need some guidance with my priorities in regards to our budget. I am stumped and stressed about these floors. Do y'all think they should b... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
Sarah Gooch-Ledbetter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen taste - Okay, so the cabinets and countertops are staying. Probably the floors too. I would love some backsplash suggestions and paint color recomme... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Sarah Gooch-Ledbetter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the house, mostly. HATE the bathroom. - This bathroom is going to be gutted. A few things I need help with: The floor layout is okay, although I would like to switch the toilet and... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Sarah Gooch-Ledbetter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sad looking forward exterior, needs some dressing up - Not sure how I feel about the color of the brick. I know it needs shutters. I am thinking navy. But open to suggestions. Also, the style of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare