50 Beiträge
tommyc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lennox AC (10ACB) TurnsON /no Blower working on Furnace. - Lennox 10ACB36-5P (1997) Furnace is Coleman Evcon Model BGU10016A. Thermostat Hunter Air Temp Plus Model 44422 I just turned my AC on first... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
tommyc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to Prevent Rust Disease in Kentucky Blue - Every late summer I battle Rust Disease here in SE Michigan. I need to nip it in the bud this year..."Before it Starts"! What can ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
tommyc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chamberlain 398LM Problem - The Smart Control panel on my Chamberlain garage door is a major problem for me. The light continues to go on. Even the Clock goes to defaul... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
tommyc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need First Lady Lotus for Spring??? - I've been growing lotus in a 45 gallon tub on my deck (Metro Detroit, Livonia MICHIGAN) for years now. Each year I bought a First Lady Lotus... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
tommyc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sealing Wax Palm Seedlings (When to Transplant)? - In Michigan I started some Sealing Wax Palms in February. I scrapped and removed the fiber around the date like seeds. Then I placed them in... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
tommyc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hope For Michigan Plumi Growers - I just want to let you Northern Gardeners it is possible to grow beautiful plumi's in Michigan. I no longer have these, but these were taken... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
tommyc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Topping off 6 foot tree. - I have a Plumi tree that is over 6 foot and I'm having problems bringing it in through the sliding door for the winter. I need to start topp... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
tommyc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some Lotus Memories - Just a quick history. I Live in Michigan and sold my house to build a new home in Hawaii. I'm still in the early stages of starting to build... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
tommyc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beauty Berry Not Producing - I've had a beauty Berry bush for 5 years now and it Blooms great, but... hardly any berries in the fall. Looks like they fall off before the... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
tommyc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plumi's In Michigan Problem - I really have a different sort of Problem here in Michigan. Its August 21st. I usually bring my 4 plumis (Two six foot, One 4 foot, One 3 fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...